I love what I do. My clients become my friends and my friends become my clients when they need me. I prepare every case to present to a jury, and because we’re ready to go to trial, insurance companies take us seriously. A quick settlement just for a quick fee is not what I do. That’s not how friends treat friends.
Early in my practice, I worked for insurance companies. They are businesses and they will only pay what they have to. It’s a good approach for them, but terrible for injured folks seeking complete justice for what’s been taken from them. This experience with the other side guides me in knowing when a settlement is just and when the case needs to go to a jury.
To best represent you, I need to know you. I need to know your story, and how this tragic event changed your story. From that special place, I know how to evaluate your case for the best possible result.
I look forward to learning your story.
Life Outside of Law Practice
Mindfulness and physical fitness are my daily passions. My yoga studio serves me in both. Hot yoga is the ticket. I love the arts, professional athletic events and a night out at a musical theater production. My wife, daughter and son all inspire me through their commitment to the arts and travel. I’m fascinated by other cultures and travel to encounter the way other people live, struggle and thrive in their surroundings. I’ve received unimaginable blessings through these journeys.
- Graduate, Spence Trial Lawyers College
- Faculty, Spence Trial Lawyer College
- F Warrior Alumni Board, Spence Trial Lawyer College
- American Association for Justice (Member)
- Georgia Trial Lawyer Association (Champion Member)
- Civil Justice PAC for GTLA (Board Member and Champion Member)
- Admitted to Practice in Georgia and Indiana
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, CA (J.D. 1984)
- Chairman Moot Court Board
- American Jurisprudence Award Contracts
- Anderson University, Anderson, IN (B.A. 1981)
- President, Student Government Association
- Varsity Wrestling and Varsity Tennis