Woodstock Bus Accident Attorneys
Helping Residents of Atlanta & Northern Georgia
Bus accidents can have devastating results. Their large size, considerable weight, and passenger capacity make bus accidents particularly traumatic. Catastrophe often stikes those driving near the buses. When buses aren’t operated safely, people on board and nearby in smaller cars pay a high cost.
When buses are negligently operated and injure others, companies, bus owners and drivers must be held accountable.
The Dickinson Law Firm has been helping residents of Woodstock, Atlanta, and Northern Georgia get through some of the most difficult times following a Bus Accident for more than two decades.
Bus Accident Injuries
Injuries caused by bus accidents are often serious enough to be considered catastrophic. Catastrophic injuries often devastate a person’s life, permanently changing their health, appearance, mobility and quality of life.
In Georgia, a person claiming losses from Bus Accident Injuries must make sure the claim is filed within two years from the day of the accident.
It is vital not to waste any time after your accident to speak with us to make a claim. Contacting our Woodstock Bus Accident Attorneys will ensure that there is time to gather information, interview witnesses and build the strongest case possible for you.
Avoid talking to the bus driver’s insurance adjusters and their representatives before calling an attorney. Insurance companies seek every opportunity to minimize your injuries and will seek to settle for as little money as possible. They promise to offer claimants money early in the process before you speak to an attorney.
From our extensive experience, we know that insurance companies will never voluntarily offer what you’re entitled to. That is why you need The Dickinson Law Firm to assure you are fairly and fully compensated.
Seeking Compensation for Bus Accident Injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured in a bus accident, it is important to understand your rights and options for seeking compensation. Our experienced Woodstock bus accident attorneys are here to help you navigate the legal process and fight for the compensation you deserve.
When it comes to bus accident injuries, there are various factors to consider:
- Severity of injuries: Bus accidents can result in a wide range of injuries, from minor cuts and bruises to more serious conditions like broken bones, head injuries, or spinal cord injuries.
- Medical expenses: The cost of medical treatment for bus accident injuries can quickly add up. This may include hospital bills, doctor visits, surgeries, medications, rehabilitation, and ongoing therapy.
- Lost wages: If your injuries prevent you from working, you may be entitled to compensation for lost wages. This includes both the income you have already lost and any future income you may miss out on due to your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: Bus accidents can cause physical pain, emotional distress, and a decreased quality of life. Compensation for pain and suffering aims to provide financial relief for the physical and emotional toll of the accident.
- Legal representation: Having a skilled bus accident attorney on your side can greatly increase your chances of receiving fair compensation. Our Woodstock bus accident attorneys have the knowledge and experience to build a strong case on your behalf.
Contact Our Woodstock Bus Accident Attorneys Today
If you or a loved one has been in a bus accident, it is critical that you contact an attorney with the experience needed to win full compensation. Our team will fight for your rights and keep you updated through every step of this journey.Find out more about how The Dickinson Law Firm will help you today by calling (770) 924-8155 or contacting us online.