Woodstock Hospital Error Attorneys
Representing Victims of Medical Negligence in Atlanta & Northern Georgia
If you or a family member have suffered an injury during hospitalization, such a fall to the floor, you may have a claim against the hospital. If you have suffered from medical negligence from a doctor, nurse or other medical provider who is employed by the hospital, you may have a claim against the hospital. The Dickinson Law Firm has extensive experience with claims against hospitals.
What Is “Hospital Negligence?”
Hospitals have grown into large corporations with thousands of employees. Doctors and nurses are among them. What used to be familiar and even personal relationships are now formal, momentary and distant. Revenue drives hospital decisions. Doctors, nurses, attendants and other medical professionals who work for the hospital are overworked and sometimes under-trained. In a system designed for revenue and business efficiency, tragic and devastating mistakes happen. There must be complete and full accountability for this.
Some examples of hospital negligence include:
- Misdiagnosis by hospital doctors or failing to diagnose a condition in a timely manner
- Emergency room errors by hospital doctors and staff and failure to timely treat an injury or condition
- Medication mistakes, including over and under dosage
- Premature discharge and/or inadequate followup
- Discharge of patients without proper post surgical medication
- Failure to train medical staff about the hospital safety rules
- Failure to plan and prepare to rescue the patient from known risks of a procedure.
Building Your Hospital Error Case
The Dickinson Law Firm will conduct an in-depth investigation into your hospital error claim. Your Woodstock hospital error attorneys will work tirelessly to uncover all facts which support your claim and find all parties responsible for you injuries.