Woodstock Car Accident Attorneys
Car Accident Attorneys with 40 Years of Experience Serving Woodstock, Atlanta & Northern Georgia
Motor vehicle accidents often result in tragic injuries. The Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety reported over 1,550 car accident fatalities in 2016 and the number of nonfatal but serious injuries has steadily increased since 2010.
If you or a loved one has sustained injuries in a car accident, you have the right to complete compensation for your losses. The car accident attorneys at The Dickinson Law Firm bring over 40 years of experience helping folks like you throughout Woodstock, Atlanta, and Northern Georgia with car accident claims.
Damages Recoverable in Georgia Car Accidents
If you have sustained injuries in a car accident, and if the other driver was responsible, you may seek compensation for a variety of damages and expenses caused in the car accident.
Losses able to be recovered after a car accident include:
Your Human Losses (Pain and Suffering)
Future Medical Needs
What Are Some Common Car Accident Injuries?
The aftermath of a serious car accident can reach far beyond the initial impact, and can have lifelong effects. Injury victims have the right to pursue compensation not just for the injuries and losses they have suffered, but also for the future cost of care, pain and suffering, and lost earnings potential they will endure moving forward.
The firm is prepared to pursue compensation for some of the most catastrophic injuries, including:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Quadriplegia & paraplegia
- Wrongful death
- Loss of limbs
- Post-traumatic stress
What To Do If I Am In A Car Accident?
If you are involved in a car accident, some of the initial questions to ask about the other driver are:
- Was the other driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
- Did the other driver leave the scene of the accident?
- Was the other driver texting or talking on the phone?
- Was the other driver speeding or recklessly driving?
- Was the other driver distracted in any other way?
- Was the other driver driving while he was on the job?
What Should I Do After A Hit & Run Accident?
If you have been in a hit and run, do the following as soon as possible:
- Check if you have been injured and render aid
- Call 911 to request emergency medical services if needed
- Remain at the scene of the accident
- Document the accident and any property damage with pictures
- Write down as many details as you can remember about the car that struck you
- Call the police and cooperate with them while they file the accident report
Experienced Woodstock Car Accident Lawyers
The attorneys at The Dickinson Law Firm represent individuals who have suffered severe personal injuries in all types of automobile accidents in Georgia. We immediately gather information about the accident to determine fault and the availability of insurance coverage. We understand the law when it comes to car accidents and are here to help you.
This first step allows us to determine the full extent of the insurance coverage available. Your situation may include a drunk driver or a driver who left the scene of the accident, fell asleep at the wheel, or was on their cell phone at the time of the incident. All these factors are fully explored to determine the full extent of liability of the other driver. Doing this, we can demand justice for you and your family!
Contact our experienced car wreck lawyers in Woodstock, GA today for a free case review at (770) 766-7739!